As part of a lawsuit by the New York Attorney General's Office against Tether for issuing USDT as part of a campaign to inflate the price of Bitcoin, stablecoin issuer Tether has been ordered by a U.S. judge to provide support for USDT-relatedFinancial records, including “general ledgers, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, and profit and loss statements,” as well as records of Tether’s transactions or transfers to other cryptocurrencies or stablecoins, including transaction information about the time, the judge also asked Tether to share.Details of accounts held with Bitfinex, Poloniex and Bittrex.(Coindesk)
current position：Home>Stable currency issuers Tether was asked by the judge to provide support USDT related financial records
Stable currency issuers Tether was asked by the judge to provide support USDT related financial records
2022-09-21 14:30:06【Carbon News】
author[Carbon News],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Thinking about Metaverse Advertising Models and Opportunities
- Bounce and fall back - Bitcoin's ups and downs
- New opportunities and new narratives in the context of ETH 2.0
- The currency fell below $20000 again
- Blockchain needs and must achieve deep integration with the metaverse in order to maximize its own functions and roles.
- The etheric lane merged formally completed
- Move Prover Practical Guide
- Ethereum's next stop: Shanghai upgrade
- Hacking group TeamTNT hijacks servers in attempt to crack Bitcoin
- Bitcoin price "bottom"?Too early!Goldman Sachs warns: it will fall to $12,000
guess what you like
Metaverse pop-up store has become the "popular king" of Hangzhou Pedestrian Street!Become a "digital human" in seconds and enjoy the early experience of the metaverse
Golden Map | NFT Industry Weekly Report (9.11 - 9.17)
Identity and Trust in the Web 3.0 Era
Moody's: Fed may raise interest rates ahead of schedule and raise rates by 75 basis points this week
How will tokens subvert traditional content creation models?
South Korean prosecutors Do Kwon is unlikely to be $60 billion encryption of a currency crash
Australian senators draft new bill on stablecoins, digital yuan regulation
A simple article to understand cross-chain bridge, cross-chain, full-chain and multi-chain
South Korean prosecutors ask Interpol to issue red notice for Do Kwon
"Old wine in a new bottle"?Dig deep into Shardeum, a new public chain valued at $200 million
- What are the things to watch out for at DuneCon?
- Use Hardhat to pass Ethernaut problem 10 -reentrance
- The Metaverse needs to continuously draw nourishment from the blockchain to go further
- Introduction to "dynamic" arbitration can solve the problem on DAO vote indifference
- Web3 Beginner's Manual: From Awareness to Practice
- Justin Sun: The blockchain industry is bound to usher in a bright future
- Web3 Beginner's Manual: From Awareness to Practice
- Ethernaut Puzzle #23 — Puzzle Wallet
- South Korean credit card company Shinhan Card launches blockchain-based digital warranty service
- Talking about whether "dynamic arbitration" can solve the problem of DAO voting indifference
- Deputy Governor of the Central Bank: Expand the scope of the digital renminbi pilot in 4 places to the whole province
- Open Web Collective launches new division OWC Ventures to invest in early-stage crypto startups
- 10 Key Points of Social Token Design: How to Solve the "Social Token Paradox"?
- Bitcoin once fell below $19,000, and more than 130,000 people were liquidated
- Multinational enterprises transfer data to each other - what standard contracts to sign?(superior)
- DAPP smart contract blockchain system development and construction
- Vitalik: what kind of Layer 3 to be meaningful?
- Ethereum: Before Merger Period After
- Yuan universe daily | on September 20, identified as "international day of NFT;Lingjinghutong digital technology to complete the tens of millions of yuan A round of funding, deepen digital culture and yuan universe core business layout;AR Taqtile complete
- The Trilemma of Web3 Games: How to Balance Investor, Player and Developer Interests?
- Sequoia Capital: Generative AI, a new world of creativity
- Biden's "hidden" 9 report Web3 in the future
- Ethereum’s ban on graphics card mining triggers a chain reaction: the second-hand market flows into a large number of mining cards
- SEC believes U.S. government has jurisdiction over all ethereum transactions
- Ethereum (The Merge) merger is finally done, what does it need to do in the future?
- When the registration of the virtual reality metaverse competition of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology is in progress
- What is a Otherdeed for Otherside NFT series?
- The currency price a baseline early warning: Goldman sachs to fall to $12000
- When people in yuan user object in the universe and chain block out of focus, is difficult to seize the key
- Principle analysis of Chainlink oracle
- About open source code on polygon scan
- Web3 3A games are sold off-the-plan, will the leveraged R&D model reduce high costs?
- Two-way redemption in the virtual world, the anime movie "Freckle Princess" takes you to explore the metaverse world
- Nasdaq moves into cryptocurrency space, offers institutional investors custody services for bitcoin and ether
- Panel urged the U.S. to stable currency markets or issuing bank digital currency to keep the dollar dominant position
- Golden Morning Post | Cryptocurrency trading and cryptocurrency wallet app downloads down 55% year-on-year
- "Home" small cost to participate in the etheric fang pledge?Quick reference guide the novice
- Staking as a Service: An Emerging Crypto Track Ready to Go
- Encryption monetary marketmakers Wintermute hacked the $160 million assets
- Ethereum plummets 15% since 'merge' upgrade