current position：Home>Solana wallet hacked Magic Eden reminds users to revoke permissions for suspicious links
Solana wallet hacked Magic Eden reminds users to revoke permissions for suspicious links
2022-08-03 11:43:04【Sina Finance-Blockchain】
Bochain Finance has learned that on August 3, according to CoinDesk, the Solana wallet was suspected of being hacked, and the exploit was aimed at unsuspecting Phantom users with loose wallet permissions.
So far, attackers have stolen at least $500,000 in SOL tokens, $1.5 million in SPL tokens, and $1 million in NXDF tokens from suspicious wallets.Other wallets also appear to be targeted.
Phantom Wallet told CoinDesk, "We are evaluating the incident affecting Solana Wallet and are working closely with other teams in the ecosystem to find out the truth."
Some users suspect that the hack may be related to transactions on Magic Eden's Solana-based NFT marketplace.
A Trust Wallet and Slope wallet user also reported being drained of USDC, including USDC on Solana and ETHereum.
Magic Eden, the Solana ecological NFT marketplace, issued a warning that there appears to be a widespread SOL vulnerability that could drain wallet assets across the entire ecosystem.
Magic Eden reminds users to make the following settings to protect personal assets: 1.Enter the Phantom wallet settings page; 2.Click on Trusted Apps; 3.Revoke permissions for any suspicious links.
Editor in charge: Zhang Jingdi
author[Sina Finance-Blockchain],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Uruguay's central bank issued subpoenas to currency Ann, because of its savings products provide encryption
- DeFi analysts teach you how to build an analytical research framework
- Liu Yi talks about dYdX's "defection" to Ethereum
- DeFi Minsky Moment: Stress Tests and Implications
- Bitcoin miners earned $555 million in July, down 16.7% month-on-month
- Ryan: Danny a16z dialogue etheric fang foundation combined the etheric lane road in where?
- FA Cup launches new NFT platform plan
- Potential Coin of the Week: This project is so worthy of attention!
- The chain number of NFT hid | block chain what are digital collection system development pattern
- A brief analysis of the principle of blockchain cross-chain
guess what you like
Route planning after Ethereum merger
Beginning and end of the rebound when checking the DeFi liquidity crisis, causes and influence
Ethereum merger is imminent, this article reviews the Ethereum crowdfunding 8 years ago
Central bank: orderly expansion of digital renminbi pilot
Balance Sheet in Web3
Stock prices plummeted, investors withdrawn, what happened to Coinbase, the world's most compliant cryptocurrency platform?
Lottery-Stock-Forex-Cryptocurrency-Probability Game Trading Thinking Training 1
Read the NFT ecological development of mainstream public chains: Ethereum’s monthly transaction volume has shrunk by 80%
The development of the blockchain industry has entered a new stage of development
Babbitt | Metaverse Daily Must Read: Tiffany Announces Limited Edition CryptoPunk Custom Pendant, which CryptoPunks Officially Says is a Good Example of Owner-Brand Cooperation
- Lenovo yuan universe, the third time after time familiar "lenovo routines"?
- Wanxiang Blockchain Du Yu: Blockchain will become the core of Metaverse governance
- Open Source and Web3: How are public goods tied to equity?
- Apple, and Web3 "eight words are not"
- Annual income of 8 million!The Rise of Korea's No. 1 Virtual Influencer
- HKUST Launches World's First Metaverse Twin Campus
- Research development trend forecast analysis | yuan game universe
- Dropped out of school at the age of 19 to start a business, worth 2 billion US dollars in two years, Xiao Zhayuan's cosmic ambitions were once supported by him
- Why is the ending of the metaverse story destined to be niche?From the two failures of the Metaverse
- To explore consumer application scenarios such as XR become yuan tickets for the universe
- The term "non-fungible token" is released, how to understand NFT
- Bitcoin is poised to solve the problem of fiat holding back progress
- What major changes will the Ethereum merger bring to the crypto industry?
- Tiffany issue for NFT is real ruby pendant
- DeFi analysts teach you how to build a research framework for cryptocurrency analysis
- Eth2 progress update (as of 2022/7/29)
- [Blockchain combat] How to recharge the account with Solidity smart contract
- What is the point of persistence in the cryptocurrency train?2021-05-25
- Cryptocurrency may be the only field where you can achieve "freedom of wealth" 2021-05-24
- On the night of phantom nuclear horror, Tencent wakes up "counting Tibetans"
- Yuan universe, virtual people first volume, practitioners say market dividend has been gradually decreases
- How should corporate executives invest in the future of the Metaverse?
- Global Blockchain Industry Development Monthly Report: A total of 137 financing events occurred in July, and the amount of financing decreased by about 73% year-on-year. Chain games and NFT subdivisions are hot
- Indonesia's state-owned assets end up engaging in the "Metaverse" platform, bluntly saying that they will regret letting foreign capital occupy the market
- Yuan universe "trumpeter" Unity: crazy bureau, and suspense
- Metaverse infringement, is there any law in the virtual world?
- What does Web3 mean for digital identity?
- Tiffany issuance of NFT, along with physical ruby pendant
- Create a new world of music with Wang Feng Wom music avatar airdrop launched
- Chuangyu Blockchain｜July Security Monthly Report
- Used for flow pledge and income generated Web3 infrastructure
- The office and go to the office. How do you choose?
- Tiffany releases sky-high NFT with a real gemstone pendant
- Glassnode: Drop in Bitcoin network activity suggests bear market will last longer
- Data: Bitcoin whales added 132,878 BTC in July, worth over $3 billion
- When the bubble dissipates, can digital collections still "fire"?
- Ethereum: The Status of Mergers, Merged MEVs and Miners
- Teaming up with the Blockchain Special Committee: Release of the term "non-fungible token" | CCF Terminology Express
- $1.2 billion stolen from U.S. cryptocurrency companies, similar incidents have happened many times
- Bitcoin advocate Michael Saylor steps down as MicroStrategy CEO