current position：Home>How to develop a managed wallet?
How to develop a managed wallet?
2022-02-04 00:02:53 【Q & A of Denglian community】
After the user registers, the corresponding USDT-ERC20、USDT-TRC20 Address , After receiving the transfer, this address will give the user the corresponding notice . I understand the reason for realizing such a function , But I don't know whether to build a wallet or a node , It seems that it can also be realized by building a wallet and generating a corresponding address for each user , But my idea is wrong , I can't find anyone to ask . Read a lot of words , I still feel confused . I hope someone can answer , Give a clear statement , How can I operate .
Other answers 1：
Other answers 2：
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Excuse me: People's contract is open source. Can I write a program to call a contract method automatically every 10 seconds?
- Write an upgradeable smart contract
- Please ask: how is the miner number starting with F0, such as f02770, generated
- Geth client latency
- Can the same computer get etheric money for two tests?
- According to metamask observation, voting for Bob has been successful, but it can't be reflected when refreshing the web page. Some "error messages" have been found. How do you need to modify them?
- Private chain stuck
- After the private chain built by geth is restarted, the account balance is cleared
- Metamask shows that there is eth in the account, but there is no eth in the transaction
- How to broadcast transactions from one address to another
guess what you like
How to make the contract accept third-party tokens, such as usdt transfer, and transfer third-party tokens to others through this contract
Using the new version of remix, open the local file "hello. Sol" and change its content (add "function" in line 9), but the vs code is not automatically updated. Why?
Function cannot be called after contract deployment
What is a good video file to introduce fabric? Relatively easy to understand
ETH chainid and config. ID encountered in chainlink node deployment The chainid does not match
[Hangzhou - Recruitment] blockchain head company, coordinates the CBD of future science and Technology City
Chainlink node running error
Hello, teacher. Would you like to ask questions about DAPP browser? Is it convenient? You can pay for consultation
There is a test version of filecoin. Can filecoin still get the test currency now
Chainlink job has no return value?
- Hello, big guys, first taste sub2 0 reports an error when making init. How to solve this?
- How to use waffle to deploy uniswap exchange?
- Create a contract in the contract with create2. How to verify the generated contract on Etherscan?
- Unable to deploy the factory contract of uniswap
- See that many contracts use safetransfer instead of transfer to transfer tokens. Is it necessary?
- How to use chainlink external adapter to obtain stock data?
- [recruitment] full time / part-time, remote familiar with Oracle
- Hello, teacher! DAPP calls approve and then transfers from. What parameters should be carried in send()
- [original blockchain project] high return for react front-end development
- web3. JS call function error
- How is the JSON file of Etherscan's standard JSON input verification method generated
- Error calling uniswap exchange token using smart contract
- Sushiswap source code does not work properly NPX hardhat node
- Chainlink node job has no return value?
- How does a chainlink node job synchronize data to the chain?
- How is the random number generated by chainlink verified?
- Coordinate Shanghai blockchain NFT entrepreneurship project is lack of project operation and blockchain development
- Exchange sushi issues its own trading pairs, and the exchange prompts that the trading pairs are not liquid enough
- Questions about approve and transferfrom, thank you!
- How to use the price information of chainlink on the BSC chain?
- Is chainlink data aggregated on the chain or offline?
- Where does the price of chainlink come from?
- How to obtain Dai for uniswap automatic transaction
- Abnormal address generated by Ethereum web Wallet
- How to use Web3 JS set mining?
- Find sushiswap LP mining reward principle and calculation process masterchefv2
- What do you think of Polkadot ecology and ecological project?
- Is chainlink data aggregated on the chain or offline?
- How does Web3 call the fallback function of the contract
- Erc20 token not received for contract
- Project ID is required when obtaining Ethereum balance in Android Ethereum wallet development
- Some doubts about beginner's super ledger
- Contract has not been deployed to detected network (network / artifact mismatch)
- Offline signature eip712, contract verification, and submission of metamask should report an error, but in fact, it is successfully executed on the chain?
- Impact of Ethereum eip969 proposal on Ethereum miners
- Can the transaction pair of erc721 token be established on uniswap for transaction? I looked at the source code of uni socks and found that it was erc20 token
- How to generate 1 ~ 5 random numbers on eth chain
- About using geth to synchronize Ethereum main network data, after changing the storage location of chaindata, it is found that the data starts to synchronize again
- Can I use block Difficulty as a random number
- Can an organization in fabric publish a chaincode that is only beneficial to its own organization, and the endorsement strategy only needs the signature of its own organization?