current position：Home>How is the random number generated by chainlink verified?
How is the random number generated by chainlink verified?
2022-02-03 23:54:09 【Q & A of Denglian community】
chainlink How is the generated random number verified ？
Other answers 1：
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- About go and eth
- How the contract defined in the solid contract is defined is a little unclear
- How does compound manage funds?
- Repeated operation of online signature and online transfer
- This eth transaction made 660000 Dai loans, but I can't understand how much money I made. Students who can explain will be rewarded 100 yuan
- lotus wallet new bls
- I want to capture the price of eth on the balancer exchange, but the prompt fails all the time
- lotus wallet new bls
- A batch that can't be transferred usdt?
- I have questions about your miner configuration?
guess what you like
Solidity has a piece of code that I don't quite understand
Does the version of solidity affect gas?
Ethereum private chain transfer error
I want to check the status of a smart contract on Ethereum at a certain block height. Is there any good way?
Configuring the golang environment
Filecoin lotus is connected to the main network. Where and how was the miner ID (- - actor = XXX) created
How to obtain the transaction volume data of the contract on Ethereum
Where will this subgraph be used in uniswap?
About Web3 Event listening in JS version 1.0
How to judge whether a structure is empty in solidity?
- Bitcoin offline multi sign
- How smart contracts call data from outside the chain
- About capacity expansion
- Smart contract extraction usdt
- Eth offline signature eip712. Sometimes the uplink verification can pass, sometimes the verification fails, and the code remains unchanged
- We want to use our wallet to interact with Ethereum's DAPP for automatic login. There is a JS file that I inject into DAPP, but its parameters are empty
- Mining reward and gas handling fee (how to distinguish)
- When the Tron node calls the contract, it always fails - transaction reverse
- How do contracts (or accounts) distinguish between ether and other contract currencies
- Call contract times error, what is the reason? How to solve it? I transferred eth to the contract and reported an error.
- Can Remix + metamask be used to call the smart contract of huocoin chain heco?
- Call contract function
- Use contract. In Web3 methods. When setinfo (name, age), always say the address is wrong and provide the correct eth address
- Can you help me explain the information after executing the lotus sync wait synchronization command: current epoch: 3713; Todo: what does 420649 mean
- I'm following the DAPP of the course to practice voting. How can I provide a "value" to Rama in line 7?
- How to add icons to erc20 tokens
- I followed the course practice of voting. When I execute the command "NPM run dev", although the voting page can be opened automatically, I can't connect to metamask. Why?
- Excuse me, if I want to use "token" instead of eth in the following course to vote, what specific operation is needed? thank you
- How to build a blockchain environment on win10 from scratch? It's best to use python
- Excuse me: People's contract is open source. Can I write a program to call a contract method automatically every 10 seconds?
- I want to ask you about mask
- Write an upgradeable smart contract
- Please ask: how is the miner number starting with F0, such as f02770, generated
- Geth client latency
- Can the same computer get etheric money for two tests?
- According to metamask observation, voting for Bob has been successful, but it can't be reflected when refreshing the web page. Some "error messages" have been found. How do you need to modify them?
- Private chain stuck
- After the private chain built by geth is restarted, the account balance is cleared
- Metamask shows that there is eth in the account, but there is no eth in the transaction
- How to broadcast transactions from one address to another
- How to make the contract accept third-party tokens, such as usdt transfer, and transfer third-party tokens to others through this contract
- Using the new version of remix, open the local file "hello. Sol" and change its content (add "function" in line 9), but the vs code is not automatically updated. Why?
- Function cannot be called after contract deployment
- What is a good video file to introduce fabric? Relatively easy to understand
- ETH chainid and config. ID encountered in chainlink node deployment The chainid does not match
- [Hangzhou - Recruitment] blockchain head company, coordinates the CBD of future science and Technology City
- Chainlink node running error
- Hello, teacher. Would you like to ask questions about DAPP browser? Is it convenient? You can pay for consultation
- There is a test version of filecoin. Can filecoin still get the test currency now
- Chainlink job has no return value?