current position：Home>Excuse me: People's contract is open source. Can I write a program to call a contract method automatically every 10 seconds?
Excuse me: People's contract is open source. Can I write a program to call a contract method automatically every 10 seconds?
2022-02-03 23:42:13 【Q & A of Denglian community】
It's someone else's contract , I write a program to call a contract method , Can do every 10 Is it called automatically in seconds ？ Not every time Pop it out A little fox dialog
Take the answer 1：
Tolerable , however 10 Seconds seem a little frequent , The etheric fang 10 second + Just one block .
You can use the private key directly in the background （ Or you can export mnemonics for the private key or keystrore） Initiate a signed transaction . You can try ethers.js , Here's one too Chinese document
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How do event events in Ethereum solid communicate with java code? Hurry!
- Stack too deep, try removing local variables.
- Are there any teachers who solve the technical problems of blockchain and some problems of Ethereum
- After Ethereum calls the transfer, a hash is generated, but there is no uplink
- The for cycle leads to relatively high handling charges
- How to write a contract? You can transfer some Rec20 tokens to it or take it out
- [reward credits] uniswap token pool rewards uni contract with error 'safeerc20: low level call failed'
- Please recommend some Ethereum query and tracking tools
- Can't import be used in Remix
- I want to write a usdt collection and transfer contract. I want to call the transferform interface of usdt in this collection contract, but an error is reported when calling.
guess what you like
How to set up the latest provider
What's the use of eip712
How to ensure that the price entered by the user is appropriate
I want to give some accounts money according to the frozen proportion, but the result is wrong. What's the problem?
The three methods of Ganache + truss are different in obtaining the ether balance
How to develop the info page of uniswap? Do you need a centralized server?
About credit rewards
How should eth2 pledge participate?
web3. JS call problem
Remix imports ierc20 of openzeppelin Sol error, unable to import '@ openzeppelin / contracts / token / erc20 / safeerc20 sol': File not found
- Daniel, please stay, go north to Shenzhen blockchain post, wait for vacancy, high salary for talents!!!
- [recruitment] [Beijing] [listed company] blockchain project (three and a half years of commercial exploration, DAPP has been implemented) recruits trust architects
- [recruitment] [Beijing] [listed company] blockchain project (three and a half years of commercial exploration, DAPP has been implemented) recruits solid and go engineers
- About loom side chain
- How does imtoken access the "dydx" page to connect wallet and transfer money? (Note: we hope to have specific steps)
- DAPP's WebView website, how to open the website, where we can get our wallet account, so as to realize transfer
- Why is there so much data in eth logs
- geth benchmark
- Can truffle compile offline?
- Ethereum private chain transfer mining is still unsuccessful, please give advice; After the private chain is started, the IP address is not 127.0.0.1. I'm not sure if this is the reason. If so, how to solve it?
- What is the difference between swapexacttokens for tokens supportingfeeontransfer tokens and swapexacttokens for tokens in uniswap?
- eth_ The hash returned by sendrawtransaction is replaced for some reason. How can I determine the new hash of this transaction?
- Is there any way to get the block height of the first transaction of an address on Ethereum?
- Install geth and enter sudo add apt Repository - y PPA: Ethereum / Ethereum. The system has not responded
- How to get the pending transactions in the ETH trading pool?
- A problem with HD Wallet
- Can't you call struct in the interface like this
- Ask you guys how to get started with blockchain development
- Structure nested query problem
- How does the blockchain wallet call the freezing function in the token smart contract
- About go and eth
- How the contract defined in the solid contract is defined is a little unclear
- How does compound manage funds?
- Repeated operation of online signature and online transfer
- This eth transaction made 660000 Dai loans, but I can't understand how much money I made. Students who can explain will be rewarded 100 yuan
- lotus wallet new bls
- I want to capture the price of eth on the balancer exchange, but the prompt fails all the time
- lotus wallet new bls
- A batch that can't be transferred usdt?
- I have questions about your miner configuration?
- Solidity has a piece of code that I don't quite understand
- Does the version of solidity affect gas?
- Ethereum private chain transfer error
- I want to check the status of a smart contract on Ethereum at a certain block height. Is there any good way?
- Filecoin lotus is connected to the main network. Where and how was the miner ID (- - actor = XXX) created
- How to obtain the transaction volume data of the contract on Ethereum
- Where will this subgraph be used in uniswap?
- How to judge whether a structure is empty in solidity?
- Bitcoin offline multi sign
- About capacity expansion