current position：Home>Where will this subgraph be used in uniswap?
Where will this subgraph be used in uniswap?
2022-02-03 23:37:39 【Q & A of Denglian community】
I see other copies uniswap All projects have copied this subgraph and uniswap-sdk, I didn't change it when I deployed it myself. This part can also run ,uniswap This is used in that place subgraph Well ？ Then if I want to uniswap Copy to fire coin heco What changes need to be made in the public chain or coin security smart chain ？ thank you
Other answers 1：
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How does library query block information
- How does Ethereum change the consensus mechanism
- The difference between memory and storage temporary variables set in solidity
- Problems of Web3 interaction
- How does truss deploy multi file contracts and merge contract files
- Fail with error 'TransferHelper: TRANSFER_ FROM_ FAILED'
- Can one method in solidity call two methods of transferring tokens
- Ethereum node server
- Course blockchain full stack development - Web3 cannot be imported in the actual practice of Ethereum DAPP development
- Xiaobai learns the development process of Ethereum smart contract DAPP
guess what you like
The shared folder with Remix ide enabled locally cannot be connected
A timeout pops up at the end of deploying the contract with truss, but there is already a contract on the chain when looking at the chain. Is the contract complete in this case?
Will the use of nest Oracle for stable currency exchange have advantages over curve and centralized exchange exchange exchange?
Smart contract operation offline program
The DAPP browser integrated environment of wallet is insufficient
Is there ide code completion and error prompt comparable to remix
How does Bellman optimize the performance of proof
How do event events in Ethereum solid communicate with java code? Hurry!
Web3 calls the smart contract method. Can you call multiple contract methods at one time? Either they all succeed or they all fail
Please ask a question about Ethereum chain configuration change
- Stack too deep, try removing local variables.
- Decompiled smart contracts are not understood
- Are there any teachers who solve the technical problems of blockchain and some problems of Ethereum
- After Ethereum calls the transfer, a hash is generated, but there is no uplink
- The for cycle leads to relatively high handling charges
- How to write a contract? You can transfer some Rec20 tokens to it or take it out
- [reward credits] uniswap token pool rewards uni contract with error 'safeerc20: low level call failed'
- Please recommend some Ethereum query and tracking tools
- Can't import be used in Remix
- I want to write a usdt collection and transfer contract. I want to call the transferform interface of usdt in this collection contract, but an error is reported when calling.
- How to set up the latest provider
- What's the use of eip712
- How to ensure that the price entered by the user is appropriate
- I want to give some accounts money according to the frozen proportion, but the result is wrong. What's the problem?
- The three methods of Ganache + truss are different in obtaining the ether balance
- How to develop the info page of uniswap? Do you need a centralized server?
- About credit rewards
- How should eth2 pledge participate?
- web3. JS call problem
- Remix imports ierc20 of openzeppelin Sol error, unable to import '@ openzeppelin / contracts / token / erc20 / safeerc20 sol': File not found
- Daniel, please stay, go north to Shenzhen blockchain post, wait for vacancy, high salary for talents!!!
- [recruitment] [Beijing] [listed company] blockchain project (three and a half years of commercial exploration, DAPP has been implemented) recruits trust architects
- [recruitment] [Beijing] [listed company] blockchain project (three and a half years of commercial exploration, DAPP has been implemented) recruits solid and go engineers
- About loom side chain
- How does imtoken access the "dydx" page to connect wallet and transfer money? (Note: we hope to have specific steps)
- DAPP's WebView website, how to open the website, where we can get our wallet account, so as to realize transfer
- Why is there so much data in eth logs
- geth benchmark
- Can truffle compile offline?
- Ethereum private chain transfer mining is still unsuccessful, please give advice; After the private chain is started, the IP address is not 127.0.0.1. I'm not sure if this is the reason. If so, how to solve it?
- What is the difference between swapexacttokens for tokens supportingfeeontransfer tokens and swapexacttokens for tokens in uniswap?
- eth_ The hash returned by sendrawtransaction is replaced for some reason. How can I determine the new hash of this transaction?
- Is there any way to get the block height of the first transaction of an address on Ethereum?
- Install geth and enter sudo add apt Repository - y PPA: Ethereum / Ethereum. The system has not responded
- How to get the pending transactions in the ETH trading pool?
- A problem with HD Wallet
- Can't you call struct in the interface like this
- Ask you guys how to get started with blockchain development
- Structure nested query problem
- How does the blockchain wallet call the freezing function in the token smart contract