current position：Home>Is there any way to get the block height of the first transaction of an address on Ethereum?
Is there any way to get the block height of the first transaction of an address on Ethereum?
2022-02-03 23:32:48 【Q & A of Denglian community】
Used to Etherscan Of api To obtain the , But it's not accurate , because Etherscan Of api The return is normal Deal list , Some transactions are not in this column , For example, users as erc721 Traded to At the address , This transaction does not include . So is there any other good way to get the starting block height of an account , thank you ！
Take the answer 1：
There's no good way , It should be a block that needs to be traversed , And the problem also depends on how you define the height of the first block of the account .
If the account number appears in the contract transaction , It may not be displayed in the blockchain browser .
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to connect the front end to the Ethereum Wallet
- web3. JS calling contract method reports an error VM exception while processing transaction: revert
- How to use the call, callcode, and delegatecall functions called by the solidity contract?
- The code is picked up on the Internet. When it is written after Remix deployment, it is' gas estimation failed, gas required exceeds allowance (8000000) or always failing transaction
- Error in solidity: typeerror: data location must be 'memory' for return
- Full path returned from traversal of solidness multitree
- Remix deployment contracts have been pending
- How can you always prompt timeout when developing deployment contracts with truss
- When compiling, truss prompts that the version of solidity is wrong, but the version required by the contract has been set in truss config. What should I do
- Is there a decentralized shopping contract
guess what you like
BTC account balance query
Truffle migrate deploys a contract,
When using truss run verify to verify Etherscan code, errors are always reported
Generally, there are many transactions in eth's pending pool. After all, there are at most 200 transactions per block
DAPP page monitoring network
How does solidity call the global variables of other contracts?
Super ledger expansion
On the mapping of proficient in Ethereum smart contract development course.
Verification and transfer of Ethereum balance and token balance
How does solidity realize large number operation
- How does library query block information
- How does Ethereum change the consensus mechanism
- The difference between memory and storage temporary variables set in solidity
- Problems of Web3 interaction
- How does truss deploy multi file contracts and merge contract files
- Fail with error 'TransferHelper: TRANSFER_ FROM_ FAILED'
- Can one method in solidity call two methods of transferring tokens
- Ethereum node server
- Course blockchain full stack development - Web3 cannot be imported in the actual practice of Ethereum DAPP development
- Xiaobai learns the development process of Ethereum smart contract DAPP
- The shared folder with Remix ide enabled locally cannot be connected
- A timeout pops up at the end of deploying the contract with truss, but there is already a contract on the chain when looking at the chain. Is the contract complete in this case?
- Will the use of nest Oracle for stable currency exchange have advantages over curve and centralized exchange exchange exchange?
- Smart contract operation offline program
- The DAPP browser integrated environment of wallet is insufficient
- Is there ide code completion and error prompt comparable to remix
- How does Bellman optimize the performance of proof
- How do event events in Ethereum solid communicate with java code? Hurry!
- Web3 calls the smart contract method. Can you call multiple contract methods at one time? Either they all succeed or they all fail
- Please ask a question about Ethereum chain configuration change
- Stack too deep, try removing local variables.
- Decompiled smart contracts are not understood
- Are there any teachers who solve the technical problems of blockchain and some problems of Ethereum
- After Ethereum calls the transfer, a hash is generated, but there is no uplink
- The for cycle leads to relatively high handling charges
- How to write a contract? You can transfer some Rec20 tokens to it or take it out
- [reward credits] uniswap token pool rewards uni contract with error 'safeerc20: low level call failed'
- Please recommend some Ethereum query and tracking tools
- Can't import be used in Remix
- I want to write a usdt collection and transfer contract. I want to call the transferform interface of usdt in this collection contract, but an error is reported when calling.
- How to set up the latest provider
- What's the use of eip712
- How to ensure that the price entered by the user is appropriate
- I want to give some accounts money according to the frozen proportion, but the result is wrong. What's the problem?
- The three methods of Ganache + truss are different in obtaining the ether balance
- How to develop the info page of uniswap? Do you need a centralized server?
- About credit rewards
- How should eth2 pledge participate?
- web3. JS call problem
- DAPP's WebView website, how to open the website, where we can get our wallet account, so as to realize transfer