current position：Home>Address (uint160 (users [beneficial_eth_finish]) is executed in the smart contract An error is reported when transfer() transfers eth to an address
Address (uint160 (users [beneficial_eth_finish]) is executed in the smart contract An error is reported when transfer() transfers eth to an address
2022-02-03 23:13:22 【Q & A of Denglian community】
How to solve this problem
Other answers 1：
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to find the page displayed after DAPP is opened in the open source code
- How can the results of smart contract execution be saved on the blockchain? I use truss + ganache
- Does one contract create a new transaction when calling another contract?
- Cannot structure property 'body' of 'undefined' as it is undefined
- I want to develop a blockchain project in wechat applet. How do I start?
- When I use metamask to connect the private chain, I report an error networkcontroller - unknown RPC type
- I found a magical thing. After getting started, the private chain deletes the data file stored in the whole block. Why can I find data on the chain
- There are three interface calls in the figure below the filecoin block browser. Which RPC interfaces are they???
- What is the storage mode of IPFs
- The problem of parameters in info printed by geth? How to create a new contract?
guess what you like
How to choose the smart contract token standard (erc20, erc777, erc1155)
Please teach me how to use openzeppelin to deploy smart contracts and learn to make a red envelope
ERROR: 1.13.4 is required to build Fabric and you are using . Please update go
Unable to get metamask account
I don't know what the problem is
There is a strange phenomenon in metamask wallet. The transferred eth automatically generates a transaction. Why?
For cross-border e-commerce, since the transaction data volume is about 2 million orders per day, how to store it using blockchain technology?
During the construction of DAPP project in pet shop, an error is reported when the truss test command is executed
Why are blockchain applications, these dapps, all on the web side, without Android and IOS?
Can we build an Ethereum private chain from the height of the current blockchain?
- Hello, may I have your contact information
- How to set IPFs friendly name
- How to pass in parameters when deploying smart contracts with geth
- Are there any public RPC service nodes in Ethereum?
- How to prove to users that the software uses blockchain technology
- Recruitment of low-level blockchain development posts of state-owned banks in Hangzhou
- How to build index based on wave field event log
- The contract I wrote has been compiled and deployed on the local gangche, but this error will be reported when setting the value to the fourth and fifth structures. Can you help me see the reason?
- Do you need self built nodes for wave field event monitoring
- Etherscan verification release source code problem
- Build a private chain on geth, which will always mine and generate new blocks. I run on the server and feel very resource consuming. After a period of time, I have to clear the blockchain data and restart it. Is there any solution
- Questions about fast mode and full mode of Ethereum
- Error: the network ID specified in the truss config (4447) does not match the one returned by the network (5777) Ensure that both the network and the provider are properly configured.
- I have a few questions to ask the great gods to help answer -- thank you
- How to find blockchain teachers?
- How to prove to users that the software uses blockchain technology?
- Tendermint node restart problem
- Pgresolver appears when accessing the fabric go SDK connection chain (*randomLBP). Choose -＆gt; WARN No available peer groups err: Client Status Code: (6) NO_ PEERS_ FOUND. Description: targets were not provided, has anyone met them
- Can matlab be connected with solidity
- The NPM install truss contract command cannot be downloaded
- In solidity_ What do you mean?
- DAPP related language version update
- Can flutter be used
- Learning aggregate signature information
- Can a solid contract implement a method at a fixed point in time every day
- Excuse me? How does Ethereum obtain a certain number of transactions
- Use openzeppelin to deploy contracts that can be upgraded. How do you see the address of your contract after deployment? You can only see the contracts of openzeppelin systems in the browser?
- After calling mycontract methods. myfunction(a,b). Send() reports an error
- What does the public key of the transaction in the blockchain mean?
- How to build an etc node
- Can the solidness contract be debugged in one step like ordinary code?
- How to implement the GSN method that users can execute the contract without handling charges
- Real project, pay for help: want to learn how to get money on decentralized exchanges such as uniswap!
- An error occurs when truffle compiles sol files
- Truffle compilation error type (c) Creationcode compilation failed
- How does smart contract use oracle
- The execution process of smart contract is too long
- Error: invalid JSON RPC response: typeerror: t is not a function
- Use the openzeppelin part to see an upgradeable contract. In the business contract part, NPX oz Verigy has always failed to verify. It has been successful before. By comparison, it can only be caused by a large amount of code,
- web3. How to handle the cross domain of JS link test chain