current position：Home>web3. JS calls the return value of the smart contract function through sendtransaction
web3. JS calls the return value of the smart contract function through sendtransaction
2022-02-03 22:48:14 【Q & A of Denglian community】
web3.js adopt sendTransaction Call the function of smart contract Will return the transaction hash value , But I want to get the return value of the smart contract function after execution How can I get it
Other answers 1：
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- May I ask, similar to the tendermint, hotstuff and pbft consensus, do they store the verification signature of each verifier on the block, and how? If stored in blocks, the received signatures may not be the same, resulting in inconsistent blocks
- What is the difference between transaction cost and execution cost consumed by gas in Remix?
- Geth deployment contract problem
- How do Ethereum -web3 and golang interact
- Error connecting orderer when fabric SDK go creates channel
- Please ask a question about voting to switch accounts
- Fabric SDK go instantiation chain code connection 7053 port waiting timeout
- What should I do if I transfer the currency to the contract address? I read it wrong
- How can DAPP be deployed on the server and accessed by others?
- How to solve the problem that a large amount of information is stored on the chain in the form of structure plus mapping, resulting in the phenomenon that the stack is too deep to compile?
guess what you like
There are still some questions about the specific interaction with the web app after the contract is written. I hope to see a complete demonstration.
If the two cryptocurrencies use the same algorithm, can they dig both currencies at the same time with their own computing power?
Has anyone sorted out the interview questions related to blockchain technology? thank
After the private chain is restarted, the Ethernet balance of the account is cleared
"Metamask RPC error with payload" occurs after deployment to the ropsten test chain, resulting in contract interaction failure
The account created by the Chain Wallet cannot be queried in the private chain built by geth
Solid contract execution
Centralized exchange recharge entry monitoring
Can Ethereum change addresses for each transaction
How to convert byte  array into string array in solidity?
- How to write a smart contract for access control IOT devices?
- Blockchain in big data sharing
- There is no response after entering the following JS document of truss exec in the truss console, but manual input in the truss can be submitted successfully
- What should be the format of the input parameters when calling this function?
- Get all currencies held by erc20 address
- eosio. cdt1. 7. The smart contract cannot be compiled
- Ethereum develops DAPP's learning
- Analysis of eth transaction record input
- Sensor related smart contract
- Error: returned values are't valid, did it run out of gas?
- How to introduce the hash library keccak? I installed it according to NPM install keccak -- save, but the execution code will report an error
- Ethereum releases token and uploads contract code to Etherscan
- Transfer of Ethereum private chain
- seek help
- web3. JS send transaction
- solidity0. 5 how to convert string to uint
- According to teacher Xiong's video, on Web3 How to put JS into atom
- I want to ask if there is a problem with this tutorial
- Why is this displayed after I deploy Ethernet
- I don't know what to do when I encounter a problem
- Metamask external connection problem
- Mobile terminal (mobile phone) Wallet
- Mobile Wallet
- Failed to create a project with truss init, showing unbox failed
- Invalid JSON RPC response
- Development of Ethereum web Wallet
- Deployment of Ethereum Wallet
- The login jump cannot be realized during DAPP development
- Compilation of geth failed
- Chain Wallet
- Metamask transfer problem
- Server directory configuration
- Using Web3's methods myMethod. The send method cannot change the data in the smart contract
- PHP obtains the Ethereum keystore private key. The password is always wrong. There is a problem with the algorithm
- About blockchain soft bifurcation
- truffle unbox RequestError
- Error entering truss control
- DAPP deployment issues
- Metamask transfer error
- How to start gananche through websocket