current position：Home>Mobile Wallet
2022-02-03 20:58:48 【Q & A of Denglian community】
How does the mobile wallet server manage the balance ？ Is to save the database , Regularly update ; Still don't save to the database , When mobile wallet requests , Then go to the chain to check ？
Take the answer 1：
The client must cache the account balance ,
But we need to update the balance at the right time ：
- When looking for the balance
- After startup, the background updates by default
- Transactions sent by subscription account during use
- subscribe Token Transfer event
If the background service of the wallet is centralized , You can automatically push the transaction information notification message related to the account , To update the balance .
It should also be noted that the account assets , Include Token Of , and Token It can be added by other users . here , such Token Real time updates are not easy to handle .
If there is a solution to your problem , Please choose in time as the answer , So that more people can know .
Other answers 1：
Other answers 2：
Other answers 3：
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- This tap is combined with demo and can't be compiled. What's wrong and how to change it.
- When truffle compiles the contract, it gets stuck all the time and can't climb over the wall
- The version problem of Ethereum DAPP development actual combat video tutorial?
- About the syntax of the solid version?
- How to realize the flexible query of blockchain?
- Introduction and of nodes
- Where are the 12.5 bitcoin payment addresses?
- Hello, everyone. I'm a novice. Please take care of me.
- [job opportunities] there are two open source projects in the community that lack audit
- ethers-v4. Why does min.js report this error
guess what you like
Bitcoin balance query
The road printing agreement is hiring!
Use ethers JS failed to generate Wallet
What about pure Xiaobai
An error is reported when deploying Ethereum locally
Taking DAPP pethop as an example, metamask needs to pay eth when adopting. How can I modify the code?
When deploying fabric on multiple machines, the order node has opened port 7050. But peer0org1 cannot connect to the order node.
I'm in rinkeby IO deployment contract, and then query the error report~
May I ask, similar to the tendermint, hotstuff and pbft consensus, do they store the verification signature of each verifier on the block, and how? If stored in blocks, the received signatures may not be the same, resulting in inconsistent blocks
- Smart contract data migration solution?
- What is the difference between transaction cost and execution cost consumed by gas in Remix?
- Geth deployment contract problem
- How do Ethereum -web3 and golang interact
- Error connecting orderer when fabric SDK go creates channel
- Please ask a question about voting to switch accounts
- Fabric SDK go instantiation chain code connection 7053 port waiting timeout
- What should I do if I transfer the currency to the contract address? I read it wrong
- How can DAPP be deployed on the server and accessed by others?
- How to solve the problem that a large amount of information is stored on the chain in the form of structure plus mapping, resulting in the phenomenon that the stack is too deep to compile?
- There are still some questions about the specific interaction with the web app after the contract is written. I hope to see a complete demonstration.
- If the two cryptocurrencies use the same algorithm, can they dig both currencies at the same time with their own computing power?
- Has anyone sorted out the interview questions related to blockchain technology? thank
- After the private chain is restarted, the Ethernet balance of the account is cleared
- "Metamask RPC error with payload" occurs after deployment to the ropsten test chain, resulting in contract interaction failure
- The account created by the Chain Wallet cannot be queried in the private chain built by geth
- Solid contract execution
- Centralized exchange recharge entry monitoring
- Can Ethereum change addresses for each transaction
- How to convert byte  array into string array in solidity?
- How to write a smart contract for access control IOT devices?
- Blockchain in big data sharing
- There is no response after entering the following JS document of truss exec in the truss console, but manual input in the truss can be submitted successfully
- What should be the format of the input parameters when calling this function?
- Get all currencies held by erc20 address
- eosio. cdt1. 7. The smart contract cannot be compiled
- Ethereum develops DAPP's learning
- Analysis of eth transaction record input
- Sensor related smart contract
- Error: returned values are't valid, did it run out of gas?
- How to introduce the hash library keccak? I installed it according to NPM install keccak -- save, but the execution code will report an error
- Ethereum releases token and uploads contract code to Etherscan
- Transfer of Ethereum private chain
- seek help
- web3. JS send transaction
- solidity0. 5 how to convert string to uint
- According to teacher Xiong's video, on Web3 How to put JS into atom
- I want to ask if there is a problem with this tutorial
- Why is this displayed after I deploy Ethernet
- Metamask external connection problem