current position：Home>According to teacher Xiong's video, on Web3 How to put JS into atom
According to teacher Xiong's video, on Web3 How to put JS into atom
2022-02-03 20:58:01 【Q & A of Denglian community】
Looking at x Full stack development of blockchain written by Mr. Xiong -DAPP The fifth section of development practice DAPP Realize it web3, Where are you going web3.js Copy a link to atom among , But I found that this link is different from that in teacher Xiong's video , When I enter the link on the current website , Nothing will be displayed with developer tools , When I input the link copied in the video, it shows web3 is not defined, Just want to ask what to do to continue the first interface .
The error code is as follows <html lang="en"><head><meta charset="UTF-8"><title>Document</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="main.css"><script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/[email protected]/dist/web3.min.js"></script>
<h1>Info Contract</h1> <h2 id="info"></h2> <label for="name" class="col-lg-2 control-label">Name</label> <input id="name" type="text"> <label for="name" class="col-lg-2 control-label">Age</label> <input id="age" type="text"> <button id="button">Update Info</button></div><script>console.log("web3:" + web3);</script>
Mainly to see script Where? , I copied everything else , No problem , Please , More anxious
Other answers 1：
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to use the etheric currency allocated by Ethereum Genesis block
- The voting code runs on Remix. The constructor version is compatible. The code and error information are attached. Please have a look.
- The geth node is killed
- About Web3 JS installation problem???
- How to deploy truss to remote private chain
- Is there a size limit for the storage of Ethereum contract accounts?
- How can Ethereum contract accounts prevent disclosure of their own information?
- How to use delegatecall and what is its specific function?
- An error occurred when golang implemented the offline signature (cold signature) transaction of eth transaction
- Ask a question about the use of anonymous event in solidity
guess what you like
How do erc20 tokens upload icons?
Fabric 2.0 compile make error solution!
How to do Merkle hash for the block hash of two sub chains
Check the Ethereum source code and find that the precompiled contract ecrecover has a devil number
How can smart contracts receive various token transfers from others?
When I changed the compiled version of solidity
After using the truss test command, an error is reported. How to solve it?
The token contract of geth private chain deployment is successful, but the totalsupply is 0 and there is no other initialization information. The contract looks like it has not taken effect
The Syntax version of Ethereum DAPP development practical video tutorial?
Remix deployment contract failed
- This tap is combined with demo and can't be compiled. What's wrong and how to change it.
- When truffle compiles the contract, it gets stuck all the time and can't climb over the wall
- The version problem of Ethereum DAPP development actual combat video tutorial?
- About the syntax of the solid version?
- How to realize the flexible query of blockchain?
- Introduction and of nodes
- Where are the 12.5 bitcoin payment addresses?
- Hello, everyone. I'm a novice. Please take care of me.
- [job opportunities] there are two open source projects in the community that lack audit
- ethers-v4. Why does min.js report this error
- Bitcoin balance query
- The road printing agreement is hiring!
- Use ethers JS failed to generate Wallet
- What about pure Xiaobai
- An error is reported when deploying Ethereum locally
- Solid error
- Taking DAPP pethop as an example, metamask needs to pay eth when adopting. How can I modify the code?
- When deploying fabric on multiple machines, the order node has opened port 7050. But peer0org1 cannot connect to the order node.
- I'm in rinkeby IO deployment contract, and then query the error report~
- May I ask, similar to the tendermint, hotstuff and pbft consensus, do they store the verification signature of each verifier on the block, and how? If stored in blocks, the received signatures may not be the same, resulting in inconsistent blocks
- Smart contract data migration solution?
- What is the difference between transaction cost and execution cost consumed by gas in Remix?
- Geth deployment contract problem
- How do Ethereum -web3 and golang interact
- Error connecting orderer when fabric SDK go creates channel
- Please ask a question about voting to switch accounts
- Fabric SDK go instantiation chain code connection 7053 port waiting timeout
- What should I do if I transfer the currency to the contract address? I read it wrong
- How can DAPP be deployed on the server and accessed by others?
- How to solve the problem that a large amount of information is stored on the chain in the form of structure plus mapping, resulting in the phenomenon that the stack is too deep to compile?
- There are still some questions about the specific interaction with the web app after the contract is written. I hope to see a complete demonstration.
- If the two cryptocurrencies use the same algorithm, can they dig both currencies at the same time with their own computing power?
- Has anyone sorted out the interview questions related to blockchain technology? thank
- After the private chain is restarted, the Ethernet balance of the account is cleared
- "Metamask RPC error with payload" occurs after deployment to the ropsten test chain, resulting in contract interaction failure
- The account created by the Chain Wallet cannot be queried in the private chain built by geth
- Solid contract execution
- Centralized exchange recharge entry monitoring
- How to convert byte  array into string array in solidity?
- How to write a smart contract for access control IOT devices?