current position：Home>What do you think of the time it takes to call a contract
What do you think of the time it takes to call a contract
2022-02-03 20:51:07 【Q & A of Denglian community】
I deployed the smart contract in ganache above , What do you think of the time it takes to call a successful contract
Take the answer 1：
It doesn't seem to have this function （ Maybe I don't know ）
I don't know what your purpose is ？ The running time of logic code itself is very short .
Other answers 1：
author[Q & A of Denglian community],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- It is said on the Internet that three arrows bought "Adidas and gear", which is actually a fraud
- How will the global network and metauniverse affect international politics?
- GIS + blockchain, a new application scenario of geospatial data, is expected in the future
- The demand for NFT, a clothing luxury brand, has soared, and metauniverse may provide opportunities for transformation
- Curtis sword CSC coin star "Q coin mode" will be launched in January
- Adaoracle ecology and its decentralized Oracle network promote the development of blockchain
- a16z：Web3. 0 ecological panorama
- Development and application of blockchain in food industry
- Chat blockchain (III)
- Ethereum smart contract - building the basic environment
guess what you like
Founder of ENS: not only Eth, to be the domain name service provider of every digital resource in the world
A piece of land is 32 million. Why do real estate tycoons buy land in the virtual world?
Three minutes to understand why arbitrum TVL can lead in layer2
13th anniversary of bitcoin white paper, 13 key knowledge points
From didi to bitcoin, towards a new era of zero friction economy
Randomness in bitcoin
Blockchain private Chain NEW
Blockchain private chain
Blockchain game: unsustainable or is the future coming?
Chat blockchain (IV)
- What else does the meta universe lack? Immersive sound hasn't been customized for avatars yet
- Ethereum web3js calls smart contract and does not return transaction hash
- How is Block 0 confirmation implemented
- What are the testing tools for Ethereum smart contract?
- Why can't I display pictures in my wallet when I bind the tokenid with the hash returned from uploading to IPFs?
- TransferHelper: TRANSFER_ FROM_ FAILED
- How to solve the problem of solidness version and package?
- How can a token in Tron wave field and TRX Group LP, pair contract obtain the quantity of a token through LP?
- Using openzepplin library contract
- What was the initial POS consensus agreement?
- Introduction to blockchain
- What progress has filecoin made so far?
- What are the impacts of Libra compared with DCEP?
- What is a token in the blockchain?
- Is there any material that can make Xiaobai learn blockchain quickly?
- How to validate smart contracts?
- Can Ethereum's official wallet password be restored if you forget it?
- What is BiP
- How to convert byte type to integer uint in solidity
- How to convert bytes type into address type in solidity
- How to distinguish between contract address and ordinary account address?
- Can this be used in the smart contract constructor?
- Convert uint to bytes in solidity
- What does gas in Ethereum mean?
- How is the Ethereum contract address calculated?
- What Ethereum projects are suitable for beginners to learn solidity?
- Why create a new contract language, solid, instead of using other existing languages
- Can I get the hash of the transaction in the solidity function?
- How to delete an element at a certain position in an array in solidity?
- Does solid have a simple and universal storage model?
- Solidity: what is the difference between 'view' and 'constant'?
- How to determine whether a key exists in a mapping? Struct is defined in the library (in solidity).
- How does Sha3 / keccak256 in solidity calculate the cell hash value?
- Return and read a structure through Web3
- How do I know the compiled version of solidity I'm using
- What is an event?
- Should we use the private matemask node
- How to build a usdt wallet node based on erc20
- ZK snark how to set CRS if there is cyclic logic in the circuit
- When setting the default initiating account, the console reports an error: Web3 eth. defaultAccounts is not a function